Ricardo Chavarriaga Lozano
* New paper in PLoS ONE — An Iterative Framework for EEG-based Image Search: Robust Retrieval with Weak Classifiers
* Our lab will provide lectures and experimental projects during FENS-IBRO Imaging Training Center 2013 - Switzerland August 25 - September 13, 2013
* Hesam Sagha and Mohit Goel successfully passed their PhD exam. Congratulations!
* Our work on cognitive signals for BCI, in collaboration with the University of Zaragoza, has been nominated for the gTEC Annual BCI research award 2013.
* We successfully organized two workshops on the BCI meeting at Asilomar on Cognitive BMIs and Neural stimulation
* New papers on Opportunistic activity recognition accepted in IEEE computer magazine and Pattern Recognition Letters: Opportunity dataset and anomaly detection.
* New paper on Journal Neural Engineering: Single trial analysis of slow cortical potentials: A study on anticipation related potentials
* Three papers accepted at EMBS conference in Osaka: Decoding of Upper Limb Synergies from EEG; Steering Timing Prediction in a Driving Simulator Task; Inferring Driver‚s Turning Direction through Detection of Error Related Brain Activity
Ricardo Chavarriaga LozanoResearch Scientist
Nationality : Colombian
Fields of Expertise
- Brain-computer interfaces / Bio-inspired robotics / Human-robot interaction / Statistical machine learning / Computational Neuroscience