Ricardo Chavarriaga Lozano
News* New papers on Opportunistic activity recognition accepted in IEEE computer magazine and Pattern Recognition Letters.
* Two papers accepted at the IEEE SMC conference: Assistance Adaptation with Shared Control and Prediction of BCI Delivery Speed.
* New paper on movement onset detection accepted in Frontiers in Neuroengineering.
* Five papers accepted at the EMBS conference 2012: multimodal feedback, connectivity features, ErrP generalization, arm movement onset detection and anticipatory potentials in car drivers.
* May 2012: PhD candidate Nicolas Bourdaud successfully defended his PhD Thesis
* New project on the assessment of AT requirements for the disabled population in Colombia. Funded by the Cooperation & Development Center (CODEV) at EPFL
* CNBI takes part in the Virtual Flight 2012 of the solar powered plane 'Solar Impulse'
* New paper on exploratory behavior accepted in Neuroimage
Ricardo Chavarriaga LozanoResearch Scientist
Nationality : Colombian
Fields of Expertise
- Brain-computer interfaces / Bio-inspired robotics / Human-robot interaction / Statistical machine learning / Computational Neuroscience