Ricardo Chavarriaga Lozano
News* We are organizing a Workshop on Brain-Machine Interfaces Systems at the upcoming IEEE SMC conference, October 5-7, 2014 in San Diego, USA.
* New papers: Errare machinale est: The use of error-related potentials in brain-machine interfaces and Single trial prediction of self-paced reaching directions from EEG signals
* Our paper Single trial analysis of slow cortical potentials: A study on anticipation related potentials was selected as one of Journal of Neural Engineering's highlight for 2014
* New paper: Latency Correction of Event-Related Potentials Between Different Experimental Protocols, Journal of Neural Engineering, 2014
* Marija Uscumlic successfully passed their PhD exam, and is now post-doctoral researcher at TU Berlin. Congratulations!
* New paper in PLoS ONE — An Iterative Framework for EEG-based Image Search: Robust Retrieval with Weak Classifiers
* Our lab will provide lectures and experimental projects during FENS-IBRO Imaging Training Center 2013 - Switzerland August 25 - September 13, 2013
* Hesam Sagha and Mohit Goel successfully passed their PhD exam. Congratulations!
* Our work on cognitive signals for BCI, in collaboration with the University of Zaragoza, has been nominated for the gTEC Annual BCI research award 2013.
Ricardo Chavarriaga LozanoResearch Scientist
Nationality : Colombian
Fields of Expertise
- Brain-computer interfaces / Bio-inspired robotics / Human-robot interaction / Statistical machine learning / Computational Neuroscience