My name is Jinzhi Lu, scientist at SCI-STI-DK EPFL. Ph.D. in Division of Mechatronics, Department of Machine Design, ITM School, kth during 2014 and 2019. Currently, I am CSEP (04944), co-chair of IoF systems engineering group, a senior member of China Council on Systems Engineering (CCOSE) , co-founder of MBSEWiki in Chinese, the head of international department of China MBSE Alliance and TC member in IEEE SMC MBSE Group .
We organize a special issue on "Smart Resilient Manufacturing” which will be published in Applied Sciences (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci ). Furthermore, I am the PC members of INCOSE IS, IEEE SOSE and worldcist conferences; I am also the reviewers of IEEE trans，IEEE ACCESS ， Information & Communications Technology Express and other 5 scientifc journals.
My research interests are in the areas of cyber-physical systems, aero-engines in particular with
1. Systems engineering and model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
2. Cognitive twins and digital twins
3. Co-simulation and integrated verification & validation
3. Co-simulation and integrated verification & validation
4. Domain-specific modeling and architecture design
5. Service-oriented tool-chain development and service orchestration
6. Simulation-based decision making and design automation
7. MBSE enterprise transitioning.
8. Mission engineering and system of systems engineering
9. Cyber security
9. Cyber security
A Framework for Cyber-physical System Tool-chain Development: A Service-oriented and Model-based Systems Engineering Approach
1. State-of-the-art of MBSE tool-chains
2. Historical perspective of Model-based Systems Engineering
2. Historical perspective of Model-based Systems Engineering
Accepted and Published:
- Jinzhi Lu, Dejiu Chen，Guoxin Wang，Dimitris Kiritsis and Martin Törngren . Model-based Systems Engineering Tool-chain for Automated Parameter Value Selection (2021). IEEE Trans on SMC（IF:9.304).
- Jinzhi Lu , Guoxin Wang ,Xin Tao, Jian Wang and Martin Törngren （2020）. A Domain-specific Modeling Approach Supporting Tool-chain Analysis, ICAE （IF:4.904）.
- Jinzhi Lu, Xinguo Wang*, Martin Törngren (2019). Design Ontology in a Case Study for Co-simulation in a Model-based Systems Engineering Tool-chain, IEEE Systems journal, DOI:10.1109/JSYST.2019.2911418 (IF:4.337).
- Jinzhi Lu, Jiqiang Wang, Dejiu Chen, Jian Wang, Martin Törngren. A Service-oriented Tool-chain for Model-based System Engineering of Aero-engines. (2018), IEEE ACCESS (IF:3.557). 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2868055.
- Tao Xin, Jinzhi Lu, Dejiu Chen, Martin Törngren (2020). Probabilistic Inference for Fault Detection of Cyber-Physical Systems under Uncertainty, IEEE Systems journal.
- SUN Shengnan, LU Jinzhi, CHEN Jinwei, HUANG Baiqiao, LAN Xiaoping, ZHANG Huisheng. Implementation and application of multi-architecture modeling method for aircraft entertainment system. Science & Technology Review, 2020, 38(21): 177-186.
- 鲁金直, 王国新, 郑新华, 黄百乔. 基于模型系统工程中国应用调查[J]. 科技导报, 2018, 36(20): 57-66.
- Binbin Hao, Jinzhi Lu*, Jun Li, Guoxin Wang, Xiaoping Lan, Jianjiang Chen, Xin Wu. Domain-specific Modeling Approach Supporting Model-based Systems Engineering in Aero-engine Development, MBSE Special Issue, Science & Technology Review (Chinese)
- Model-based Systems Engineering Supporting Cost Analysis of Aircraft Development Process, conference paper.
- A Bibliometric Analysis on Model-based Systems Engineering, conference paper.
- Semantic Modeling Supports the Integration of Concept-Decision-Knowledge, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology 2021.
- Model-based Systems Engineering Supporting Integrated Modeling and Optimization of Radar Cabin Layout, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology 2021.
- Supporting Digital Twin Integration Using Semantic Modeling and High-Level Architecture, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology 2021.
- Jiangmin Guo，Jie Ding，Jinzhi Lu and Guoxin Wang. A Model Query Language for Domain-Specific Models, 2020 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Control and Computer Engineering (ICMCCE) .
- Yang P, Lu J, Feng L, et al. A Knowledge Management Approach Supporting Model-Based Systems Engineering[C] //Trends and Applications in Information Systems and Technologies: Volume 2 9. Springer International Publishing, 2021: 581-590.
- Lu J., Zheng X., Schweiger L., Kiritsis D. (2021) A Cognitive Approach to Manage the Complexity of Digital Twin Systems. In: West S., Meierhofer J., Ganz C. (eds) Smart Services Summit. Progress in IS. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-72090-2_10.
- Wu Shouxuan, Jinzhi Lu, Zhenchao Hu, Pengfei Yang, Guoxin Wang, Dimitris Kyritsis. Cognitive Thread Support Complex Development System of Systems, conference paper， IEEE – 16th System of Systems Engineering Conference.
- Jürg Meierhofer, Simon Züst, Jinzhi Lu, Lukas Schweiger, Dimitris Kiritsis. Enabling Decisions Support Services In Industrial Ecosystems by Digital Twins, Spring Servitization Conference 2021.
- Gharaei A., Lu J., Stoll O., Zheng X., West S., Kiritsis D. (2020) Systems Engineering Approach to Identify Requirements for Digital Twins Development. In: Lalic B., Majstorovic V., Marjanovic U., von Cieminski G., Romero D. (eds) Advances in Production Management Systems. The Path to Digital Transformation and Innovation of Production Management Systems. APMS 2020. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, vol 591. Springer, Cham.
- Decentralized Industrial IoT Data Management Based on Blockchain and IPFS, Zheng X., Lu J., Sun S., Kiritsis D. (2020)，APMS 2020. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, vol 592. Springer, Cham.
- 系统工程-基于国际标准过程的研究与应用 (book-chapter).
- 20190850-T-489 系统与软件工程 系统生存周期过程 （define standard based on ISO&IEC&IEEE 15288）
- Zhenchao Hu, Lu Jinzhi, Jinwei Chen, Xiaochen Zheng, Dimitrios Kyritsis and Huisheng Zhang (2020), A Complexity Analysis Approach for Model-based System Engineering, IEEE – 15th System of Systems Engineering Conference.
- Joze M. Rozanec, Lu Jinzhi , Aljaz Kosmerlj , Klemen Kenda, Kiritsis Dimitris, Viktor Jovanoski , Jan Rupnik , Mario Karlovcec, and Blaz Fortuna. Towards Actionable Cognitive Digital Twins for Manufacturing, SeDiT Workshop，ESWC 2020 conference .
- Zheng Xiaochen, Psarommatis Foivos, Petrali Pierluigi, Turrin Claudio, Lu Jinzhi, KiritsisDimitris. A Quality-Oriented Digital Twin Modelling Method for Manufacturing Processes Based on A Multi-Agent Architecture, FAIM2021 International Conference.
- Xiaochen Zheng, Shengjing Sun, Joaquín Ordier-es-Meré, Jinzhi Lu, Dimitris Kiritsis. Applying distributed ledger technology to facilitate IIoT data interoperability: an approach based on IOTA Tangle, I-ESA conference 2020.
- Lu Jinzhi, Guoxin Wang, Jiangmin Guo, Hongwei Wang, Hang Zhang and Martin Torngren, A General Modeling Language Supporting Model-based Systems Engineering Formalisms (Part 1), 30th Annual INCOSE International Symposium.
- Jiangmin Guo, Guoxin Wang, Lu Jinzhi*, Shengnan Sun and Hang Zhang, A General Modeling Language Supporting Architecture driven and Code Generation (Part 2), 30th Annual INCOSE International Symposium.
- Jinzhi Lu, Xiaochen Zheng, A.G.K.K.D.K.: Cognitive twins for supporting decision-makings of internet of things systems. In: Proceeding of 5th International Conference on the Industry 4.0 Model for Advanced Manufacturing (2020).
- Jinwei Chen, Zhenchao Hu, Jinzhi Lu*, Huisheng Zhang*, Sihan Huang,Martin Törngren. An Open Source Lifecycle Collaboration Approach Supporting Internet of Things System Development, IEEE – 14th System of Systems Engineering Conference.
- Hongwei Wang, Guoxin Wang, Jinzhi Lu*, Changfeng Ma. Ontology supporting Model-based Systems Engineering based on a GOPPRR approach. WorldCist'19 - 7th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies.
- Mengyun Lian, Jian Wang, Jinzhi Lu. A New Hardware Logic Circuit for Evaluating Chip Multi-Processor Security, conference paper, Conference on Instrumentation & Measurement, Computer, Communication and Control, 2018
- Jian Wang*, Jinzhi Lu*, Zhe Chen, A Fault Propagation Model for Un-reconvergence Path Netlist in FPGA, conference paper, 5th International Conference on Information Science and Control Engineering (ICISCE).
- Jian Wang*, Jinzhi Lu*, Zhe Chen, Shize Guo and Yubai Li, A Thermal-balance-oriented Task Mapping Algorithm for CMPs, The 8th International Conference on Information Communication and Management
- Jinzhi Lu, Yuejie Wen, Didem Gürdür, Qi Li, Martin Törngren. MBSE Applicability Analysis in Chinese Industry, 28th Annual INCOSE International Symposium.
- Zhigang Liu*, Mengfei Yang*, Qi Chen,Qing Du,Ning Xia, Jinzhi Lu*. An MBSE Tool to Support Architecture Design for Spacecraft Electrical Power System, 28th Annual INCOSE International Symposium.
- Jinzhi Lu, Dejiu Chen,Jian Wang, Martin Törngren.Towards A Service-oriented Framework for MBSE Tool-chain Development, IEEE – 13th System of Systems Engineering Conference.
- Jinzhi Lu, Didem Gürdür, Dejiu Chen, Jian Wang and Martin Törngren, Empirical-Evolution of Frameworks Supporting Co-simulation Tool-Chain Development. WorldCist'18 - 6th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies.
- Jian Wang*, Hongxin Li, Jinzhi Lu, Kun Li, Huan Li, Lian Yang and Yubai Li. (2017) A New PSO-based Layout Method for GNSS Pseudolite System, IEEE ICIT, International Conference on Industrial Technology (best presentation).
- Jinzhi Lu, Dejiu Chen, Jian Wang and Martin Törngren (2017), A Tool Integration Language to Formalize Co-simulation Tool-chains for Cyber-physical System (CPS), Workshop on Formal Co-Simulation of Cyber-Physical Systems in SEFM2017.
- Lu, J., Chen, D.-J., Gürdür, D. and Törngren, M. (2017), An Investigation of Functionalities of Future Tool-chain for Aerospace Industry. INCOSE International Symposium, 27: 1408–1422. doi:10.1002/j.2334-5837.2017.00437.x
- Jinzhi Lu, Dejiu Chen, Martin Törngren, Frédéric Loiret. A Model-driven and Tool-integration Framework for Whole Vehicle Co-simulation Environments. 8th European Congress on Embedded Real Time Software and Systems (ERTS 2016), Jan 2016, Toulouse, France.
- Dong Zhang, Jin-zhi Lu, Lin Wang, Jun Li, Research of Model-based Aero-engine Control System Design Structure and Workflow, In Procedia Engineering, Volume 99, 2015, Pages 788-794, ISSN 1877-7058.
- Lu J., Chen D., Wang J., Li W. , An Investigation of Model-Based Design Framework for Aero-Engine Control Systems. In: Proceedings of the 2015 Chinese Intelligent Systems Conference. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Lu J., Ding J., Zhou F., Gong X. (2016) Research of Tool-Coupling Based Electro-hydraulic System Development Method. In: Proceedings of the 6th International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation. Atlantis Press, Paris
Submitted (Under review):
- Digital Engineering Assets Marketing Place based on Model-based Systems Engineering and Distributed Ledger Technology, journal paper.
- A Systematic Review of MBSE Tool-chains From Literature Review, journal paper.
- Design Ontology Supporting Domain-specific Modeling Formalism based on a GOPPRR Approach, journal article.
- Actionable Cognitive Twins for Decision Making in Manufacturing, journal article.
- The emergence of Cognitive Twin: challenges and opportunities ，journal article.
- Co-Simulation of Complex Engineered Systems Enabled by a Cognitive Twin Architecture, journal paper.
- Model-based Systems Engineering Supporting Production Line Optimization based on Satisfiability Module Theory, journal article.
- Towards to a Complete Definition of Cognitive Twins, journal paper.
- Cognitive Twin Construction for System of Systems Operation based on Semantic Integration and High Level Architecture, journal article.
- A Semantic-Driven Digital Twin Model for Machining Processes Towards Zero Defect Manufacturing, conference paper.
- Development of an application ontology for knowledge management to support aircraft assembly system design, conference paper.
- An MBSE Tool-chain Supporting Automated Co-simulation of Cyber-physical Systems, journal article.
- Structural Complexity Management and Analysis for Complex Products Enabled by a Model-based Architecture, journal article.
- 基于C-D-K理论和MBSE的复杂产品概念设计及方案权衡决策, journal article.
- 基于贝叶斯网络的复杂系统可靠性设计方法, journal article.
- 基于转换规则的代码生成语言, journal article.
- 驾驭全局——系统工程探秘 (book chaptor).
- Reinforce learning supporting decision making in a service-oriented MBSE tool-chain.
- MBSE enterprise transitioning formalisms based on evolution theory.
Presentations in Workshop:
- Invited Speech, 21th and 26th CCOSE workshop, MBSE tool-chain development and Practice.
- Invited Speech, System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange (SoSECIE) Webinar Archive， 2019.
- Presentation of IoF Systems Engineering Working Group, IoF Systems Engineering Working Group Kickoff Meeting, 2020.
- The effects of test process automation on fault frequency for a spreader system, 2016, Henrik Hamber and Linus Skjutar Apell.
- A Path Planning Approach for Context-Aware Autonomous UAVs used for Surveying Areas in Developing Regions, 2018, Fredrika Kringberg.
- A Practical Approach of an Internet of RoboticThings Platform, 2018, Robert Yousif.
- GNSS Position Error Estimated by Machine Learning Techniques with Environmental Obstruction Input Method, Alejandro Kuratomi（Radionavigeringsnämndens (RNN) stipendium BEST APPLICATION FIRST/PRICE AWARDS）.