Fields of expertise
• Co-author of a paper on “best practices” in elementary school science.
• Presenter for B.Ed. class on “Multimodal teaching for ELLs” at the University of Alberta, Edmonton.
• Presenter “Multimodal teaching for ELLs” online conference Rennes, France. June 27, 2019
• Teaching Assistant (TA) for B.Ed. class on ELL education (PED3129).
• Attended and presented two papers (ICSEI 2020 Conference, Morocco).
• Guest speaker on “Multimodality for Second Language Learners” in PED3758. 2020 and 2021
• PD Day on “Co-teaching” at TASIS-American International School in Portugal. May 7, 2021 and Aug. 17, 2021
Science Literacy for English Language Learners: A Qualitative Study of Teacher Practices in European Private International Schools
University of Ottawa, Ottawa, CANADA
Concentration in International Education
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
Environmental Science and Development
University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
Clark University, Worcester, MA.
International doctoral admission scholarship from uOttawa.
Ontario Government Scholarship (OGS)