Stevens Jonathan Dominique Le Blond
- 02/17: Our targeted-attacks paper on operator monitoring was accepted at Oakland'17!
- 01/17: I'm now a research scientist at EPFL!
- 10/16: Our targeted-attacks paper on exploit documents was accepted at NDSS'17!
If you are interested in doing research on security or privacy, feel free to contact me.
- Aqua/Herd: Traffic-analysis resistant anonymity networks
- Slingshot: Measuring, analyzing and defending against targeted attacks
- To Catch a ratter: Monitoring the behavior of amateur DarkComet RAT operators in the wild, Brown Farinholt, Mohammad Rezaeirad, Paul Pearce, Hitesh Dharamdasani, Haikuo Yin, Stevens Le Blond, Damon McCoy, Kirill Levchenko, Oakland 2017
- A broad view of the ecosystem of socially engineered exploit documents, Stevens Le Blond, Cédric Gilbert, Utkarsh Upadhyay, Manuel Gomez Rodriguez, David Choffnes, NDSS 2017
- Herd: A scalable, traffic analysis resistant anonymity network for VoIP systems, Stevens Le Blond, David Choffnes, William Caldwell, Peter Druschel, Nick Merritt, ACM SIGCOMM 2015
- A look at targeted attacks through the lense of an NGO, Stevens Le Blond, Adina Uritesc, Cédric Gilbert, Zheng Leong Chua, Prateek Saxena, Engin Kirda, USENIX Security 2014
- Towards efficient traffic-analysis resistant anonymity networks, Stevens Le Blond, David Choffnes, Wenxuan Zhou, Peter Druschel, Hitesh Ballani, Paul Francis, ACM SIGCOMM 2013
- I know where you are and what you are sharing: Exploiting P2P communications to invade users' privacy, Stevens Le Blond, Chao Zhang, Arnaud Legout, Keith Ross, Walid Dabbous, USENIX/ACM IMC 2011
You may find more information in my CV