- 05/18: Our paper on the security needs of the ICRC won a Distinguished Paper Award at Oakland'18!
- 02/17: Our targeted-attacks paper on operator monitoring was accepted at Oakland'17!
- 01/17: I'm now a scientist at EPFL!
- 08/16: Herd was covered in an ArsTechnica article on the next-generation anonymity networks.
If you are interested in doing research on security or privacy, feel free to contact me.
On enforcing the digital immunity of a large humanitarian organization
- Aqua/Herd: Traffic-analysis resistant anonymity networks
- Slingshot: Measuring, analyzing and defending against targeted attacks
Stevens Le Blond, Alejandro Cuevas, Juan Ramón Troncoso-Pastoriza, Philipp Jovanovic, Bryan Ford, Jean-Pierre Hubaux.
IEEE S&P 2018. (Distinguished Paper Award.)
[ CSO Online
To catch a ratter: Monitoring the behavior of amateur DarkComet RAT operators in the wild
Brown Farinholt, Mohammad Rezaeirad, Paul Pearce, Hitesh Dharamdasani, Haikuo Yin, Stevens Le Blond, Damon McCoy, Kirill Levchenko.
IEEE S&P 2017.
A broad view of the ecosystem of socially engineered exploit documents
Stevens Le Blond, Cédric Gilbert, Utkarsh Upadhyay, Manuel Gomez Rodriguez, David Choffnes.
IS NDSS 2017.
Herd: A scalable, traffic analysis resistant anonymity network for VoIP systems
Stevens Le Blond, David Choffnes, William Caldwell, Peter Druschel, Nick Merritt.
ACM SIGCOMM 2015.
[ Ars Technica
A look at targeted attacks through the lense of an NGO
Stevens Le Blond, Adina Uritesc, Cédric Gilbert, Zheng Leong Chua, Prateek Saxena, Engin Kirda.
USENIX Security 2014.
, Ars Technica
Towards efficient traffic-analysis resistant anonymity networks
Stevens Le Blond, David Choffnes, Wenxuan Zhou, Peter Druschel, Hitesh Ballani, Paul Francis.
ACM SIGCOMM 2013.
[ MIT Tech Review
I know where you are and what you are sharing: Exploiting P2P communications to invade users' privacy
Stevens Le Blond, Chao Zhang, Arnaud Legout, Keith Ross, Walid Dabbous.
USENIX/ACM IMC 2011.
[ Krebs on Security
, Wall Street Journal
, NY Times
, Fast Company
, New Scientist
, Le Monde
You may find more information in my CV