Fields of expertise
- 2016 - 2019 : Design engineer & project manager / Bumotec SA / Five-axis machine-tools / Watch industry - jewellery - medtech - defense
- R&D s1000/C product line manager : continuous improvement & design of custom options.
- Multidisciplinary projects : mechatronics with electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic actuation / digital microvision / sheetmetal & encolsures / clamping & handling devices / precision mechanics / posages et mécanique de précision / peripheral devices.
- Internal referent for safety machine / compliance with European directive 2006/42/CE & its related norms (ISO 12100 - ISO 13849 - ISO 13850 - ISO 13851 - ISO 13855 - ISO 13857 - ISO 14118 - ISO 14119 - ISO 14120 - ISO/TR 14121 - ISO 14738 - ISO 16090 - ISO 23125 - ISO 7250...).
- 2011 - 2015 : Design engineer / Applied Materials / Special machine-tool / Photovoltaïc industry
- Developpement of several mechanical and mechatronics complex devices with a high focus on innovation (four patents under published status) for wire saw machines, including design for manufacturing and design for cost optimization.
- Projects starting from blank page / tight collaboration with electrical and software departments.
- Multicultural environmnet (US, China, India, Europe).
- 2010 : Consulting engineer / Almatech / Aerospatial & naval industry
- Market studies, technological watch, writing of technical offer.
- Part of the mechanical design and dimensioning of instrumented device for scientific satellite.
- 2006 - 2010 : PhD in Material Science / "Cyclic & creep behavior of a replicated microcellular aluminium"
- Expérimental approach : material manufacturing (pure aluminium microscaled with open-porosity foam), design of test benches, experimental campaigne, metallography, MEB & EBSD observation.
- Phenomenological approach : scaling of the macroscopic behavior laws.
- Theoretical approach : correlation of the phenomenological behavior laws and the microscale material configuration (dislocation sub-structure).
- 2006 - 2009 : Teacher in engineering school / Grenoble Institute of Technology
- Teaching of "Mechanical engineering" courses (Bachelor).
- Teaching of metallurgy practical exercise : "Physico-chemistry of a solid metal subjected to straining under heat".
- 2015 - ... : Continuing education
- "Certified Machinery Safety Expert", certification for machine safety, PILZ, Yverdon-les-Bains (mars 2018).
- "Basics of plastic injection molding", Fondation Suisse pour la Recherche en Microtechnique, Vevey (oct. 2015).
- "ANSYS, Introduction (structural et thermal)", CADFEM, Renens (sept. 2015).
- 2002 - 2006 : Master "Mechanics and System Engineering" / Ecole Normale Supérieure / Cachan, France
- University education focused on teaching and research, in theoretical mechanics, mechanical engineering, material science.
- 2000 - 2002 : Preparatory classes for engineering school (PTSI - PT) / Lycée Jean Mermoz / Montpellier, France
- Basic education in theoretical mechanics, mechanical engineering, material science.
|Y. Chinoune, F. Bornet, S. Soubielle, J. Speyrer
European Patent Office, EP2842676A1, 2013
|Wire saw device|
European Patent Office, EP2939777A1, 2014
|Pulley for a wire saw device|
European Patent Office, EP2939778A1, 2014
|Quick mountable pulley for a wire saw device|
|D. Cretegny, S. Soubielle
European Patent Office, EP2865502A1, 2013
|Semiconductor wire saw including a nozzle for generating a fluid jet|
|R. Mueller, S. Soubielle, R. Goodall, F. Diologent, A. Mortensen
Scripta Materialia 57 (2007) 33-36
|On the steady-state creep of microcellular metals|
|S. Soubielle, F. Diologent, L. Salvo, A. Mortensen
Acta Materialia, vol. 59, num. 2, pp. 440-450, 2011
|Creep of replicated microcellular aluminium|
|S. Soubielle, L. Salvo, F. Diologent, A. Mortensen
Materials Science and Engineering: A, 528, 6, pp. 2657-2663, 2011
|Fatigue & cyclic behavior of replicated microcellular aluminium|
|S. Soubielle, A. Mortensen
Scripta Materialia, 65, 9, 787-790, 2011
|On measured activation volumes as relevant to ratcheting or cyclic creep|
Teaching & PhD