BiographyI am a computer science student at EPFL who embodies curiosity and a desire to learn. I absorb as much as I can from every experience and from every person that I encounter. “Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
My passions lie in self-help, personal development, and entrepreneurship. That’s what drove me into joining EPFL-UNIL Entrepreneur Club.
I am a self-taught foreign languages student and I have strong technical skills in public speaking, storytelling, cultural awareness, and persuasion.
I enjoy all sports, whether it's a team or an individual sport (I am especially interested in soccer and table tennis).
I have been granted many honors & awards:
● Valedictorian speech in front of an audience of over 400 people during the graduation ceremony of Collège Melkart’s class of ’22
● LIFE generation scholarship program (highly distinctive scholarship granted for a few Lebanese or Lebanese descendants students passionate about Finance and/ or Engineering)
● Competitive College Club (CCC) (intensive cohort-advising program that assists the best and the brightest high school students from all around the world in becoming competitive applicants to U.S. colleges and universities)
● Highest Honors in the French Baccalaureate
● Entrance merit scholarship at Lebanese American University (LAU) – Kindly Declined
I enjoy connecting with people across all industries and cultures, so do not hesitate to reach out if you would like to get in touch.
● Algorithm Development
● Emotional Intelligence
● Foreign Languages
● Presentation Skills