Teaching & PhD
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Doctoral Program in Microsystems and Microelectronics
- Doctoral Program in Energy
- Doctoral Program in Electrical Engineering
- Doctoral Program in Mechanics
The course aims at providing the elements related to the energy conversion with particular reference to the electricity production by means of conventional and renewable energy sources. The course illustrates the fundamental notions for the modeling of en...
This course aims to give a solid introduction to semiconductors, from Silicon to compound semiconductors, making the connection between the physics and their application in real life. We will explore several experimental techniques related to current semi...