Teaching & PhD
- Life Sciences Engineering,
- Doctoral Program in Microsystems and Microelectronics
- Doctoral Program in Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Doctoral program in robotics, control, and intelligent systems
- Doctoral Program in Materials Science and Engineering
Asmari Saadabad Navid
Hannebelle Mélanie Thérèse Marie
Mendes Leitão Samuel
Ven Joëlle Xiao Yuan
Past PhD StudentsDukic Pjanic Maja ...
Nievergelt Adrian Pascal ...
Odermatt Pascal Damian ...
Peric Oliver ...
Advanced Bioengineering Methods Laboratories (ABML) offers laboratory practice and data analysis. These active sessions present a variety of techniques employed in the bioengineering field and matching a quantitative and technological based approach.
This course aims to provide a concise understanding of how materials and structures react to loads. It covers the basics of stress and strain in multi dimensions, deformation and failure criteria. The course is tailored to problems students from life scie...
Course introduces the concept of measurement in electrical, optical, and microscale domains, dealing with accuracy, and resolution. Weâll introduce techniques to handle intrinsic and extrinsic limitations of the measurement in these domains. Course ends...