Fields of expertise
- Spatial lifestyles
- Interaction between residential and daily mobility
- Cross-border daily mobility
- Trans-border integration
- Spatio-temporal behaviours
- Spatial analysis
- Geo-visualization of urban rythms
Teaching & PhD
- Doctoral Program in Architecture and Sciences of the City
The course aims to identify the determinants of mobility patterns and the possibilities of regulating modal split (car, public transportation, walk, etc.), spatial distribution and generation of of trips.
This week ENAC aims to apprehend urban construction sites as key moments in the territorial fabric, in the articulation between urban planning and the effective implementation of a vision for the territory.