Fields of expertise
- Pedagogical advice for an effective Teaching and Learning
- Well-being and personal development
- Mediation and Positive Conflict Resolution
BiographyPedagogical Advisor for the sections MT, MX, GM and Neuro-X with the aim to support teachers to deliver high quality educational courses by discussing on appropriate teaching approaches and tools that foster an effective learning experience.
In addition to that I am also in charge of:
- Course evaluations.
- Workshops to promote active learning.
- Learning Companion tool.
- Turning Point (online polling licenses and training).
Before joining EPFL I worked for 11 years in lower education, first as a teacher and then in the management team of a school, together with the role of Pedagogical Coordinator, which aimed at introducing “Innovative” pedagogies based mainly in three pillars:
- interdisciplinarity (learning through projects);
- development of socio-emotional competences (well-being and positive conflict resolution);
- development of digital competences (teach the use and use these tools to teach and learn).
I also have a master on Mediation and Conflict Resolution and I am doing a Coaching training and a CAS en Ingénierie des évaluations en formation.
Teaching & PhD
This course develops teaching skills through the introduction of research-informed approaches and the opportunity to practice strategies appropriate for higher education science and technology contexts (exercises, labs, projects and traditional courses).
(Coursebook not yet approved by the section)