Provide advanced and personalised support and consulting in bioinformatics and biostatistics for the scientific community of EPFL as well as for other Institutes.
It covers, but is not limited to:
- Experimental design of experiments
- Integrative and statistical analysis & visualisation of any kind of quantitative and mutlidimensional biological data (e.g, genomic, epigenetic and clinical data), including publicly available data
- Development of specific methods and pipelines
Main competences include:
- Transcriptomics: RNA-seq (bulk and single cells), Gene Expression Microarray
- Epigenetics/Epigenomics: ChIP-seq, DNase-seq, ATAC-seq, Methylation detection
- 3D-chromatin: 4C-seq. Hi-C, capture Hi-C, ChIA-PET
- Whole genome sequencing (WGS): SNP, De novo sequencing
- Mining public databases (SRA, GEO, cancer genome atlas, ... )
- Clinical data (survival curves, …)
- Gene Ontology & Pathways
- Quantitative Data Analysis: advanced processing and statistics of any kind of quantitative biological data
|Bioinformatician||Epigenetics, Development and Cancer Section||MRC, Imperial College, London||Feb 2007 - July 2009|
|Bioinformatician & Computer Scientist||Functional Genomics Laboratory||Thrombosis Research Institute, London, UK||Nov 2004 - Feb 2007|
|Research Engineer||CDC||Paris, France||Jan 2001 - Jan 2004|
|PhD||Knowledge Discovery in Databases||INSA, Lyon, France & Caisse des d�p�ts et consignation, Paris, France||2004|
|MSc in Computer Science||Information Systems, software engineering and networking||IRESTE, Nantes, France||2000|
MAIN PUBLICATIONS (Infoscience)
L. M. Fabre P : Heterogeneous combinatorial expression of Hoxd genes in single cells during limb development; BMC Biologie. 2018-09-18. DOI : 10.1186/s12915-018-0570-z.
M. Leleu; C. Rigotti; J.-F. Boulicaut; G. Euvrard : Constraint-Based Mining of Sequential Patterns over Datasets with Consecutive Repetitions. 2003. 7th European Conference on Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases, Cavtat-Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 22-26, 2003. p. 303-314. DOI : 10.1007/978-3-540-39804-2_28.