- Provide Image Analysis Tools and Education to the collaborators of the EPFL Life Sciences section through the BioImaging and Optics Core Facility.
- Complete Masters studies in the EPFL Life Sciences Section.
In Prof. Vassily Hatzimanikatis's Group, the LCSB - Laboratory of Computational Systems Biology.
- Learn the basics behind protein characterization and the spectrometric / chromatographic techniques linked to the field of proteomics
Internship in the EPFL Proteomics Core Facility during the summer of 2008
- Providing website management, update, creation and maintenance services using Jahia, PHP, MySQL for Symposiums and Meetings or Laboratories of the EPFL School of Life Sciences.
- Providing assistance to webmasters and coders for successful website development.
Website Hall Of Fame
- EPFL Latsis 2009n Symposium - Understanding Violence (PHP5 & MySQL)
- USGEB 2008 Meeting - Union of the Swiss Societies for Experimental Biology (PHP5 & MySQL)
- Proteomics Core Facility (Jahia)
- Biomolecular Screening Facility (Jahia)
- Logispring S.A. (PHP4 & MySQL)
- PENS Training Center (PHP4 & MySQL)
- Lemanic Neuroscience (PHP4 & MySQL)
- Life Science Symposium 2007 (PHP5 & MySQL)
- Bi0Imaging and Optics Platform Symposium (PHP5 & MySQL)
These websites were either created by me (Using PHP and MySQL) or were created using a Content Management System (Jahia). The management system, as well as the scripts are all tailored to the needs of the website, which allows for specific options to be available for each site independently.
Moreover, through these websites, I have developed a series of scripts and classes for the registration and abstract submission of symposium participants.
Linked to these are classes to allow visualisation of inscriptions, extractions for nametags and abstract books (in XML) and for most of these, I have also worked on the generation of the abstract book through either LaTeX or Adobe InDesign.
Teaching & PhD
This course intends to teach image processing with a strong emphasis of applications in life sciences. The idea is to enable the participants to solve image processing questions via workflows independently.