Citizenship : CH
Preferred contact methodPreferably by email. Phone : on Thursday please call me on my mobile phone.
Fields of expertise
Real Estate DataBases (with integration of standards : SIA 416, SIA 102, SIA 380/1, DIN 277/2, DIN 18960, SIUS, CUS, ECC).
MissionMaking perfectly integrated management tools from Information systems of the EPFL Real Estate Domain, able to provide useful indicators of measurement and presented from a Balanced ScoreCard point of view : here is a beautiful challenge, which I raise with passion and pleasure !
BiographyAfter a professional training of trade employee (achieved in 1985) in parallel to my passion for the data processing (active participation in associations of computer fans) I worked 3 years at the UBS data-processing center, Applications Support unit, located in Bussigny, Switzerland.
Then I entered to the service of data-processing software company CGI Informatique (former Compagnie Générale d'Informatique, merged in July 1993 with IBM Global Services), where I followed a full-time school of computer analyst in Paris during 3 months.
Then I was employed by Cross Systems, a software company, located in Perly, Switzerland.
Afer that I worked during 9 years for the data-processing development service of Migros Vaud (Ecublens, Switzerland), also collaborating with the Controlling Departement, and being in parallel President of the Commissions du personnel.
Beginning 2001, I started my activity with the Business data processing section of EPFL.
In May 2003 I obtained a diploma of data processing specialist (Swiss Federal Patent, the official term is : IT specialist with Advanced Federal Certificate of Higher Vocational Education and Training), and in August of the same year I was enrolled as Head of project at the EPFL Real Estate and Infrastructures department.
I'm a member of the ARI, the Association Romande des Informaticiens, which is represented by the ridge organisation ICT Switzerland (ICT Suisse Romande). ICT Switzerland is member of the IFIP International Federation for Information Processing. I'm also a member of the SEC Suisse.
Some publications (published into the EPFL Flash Informatique review, ISSN 1420-7192) :
- Neo Hermes : avez-vous le projet de gérer vos projets ?, 05-22-2007,
- le B @ BA de la sécurité informatique pour les nuls, 05-04-2004,
- l'application de gestion des groupes, 10-21-2003,
- du mind mapping à la carte, 06-03-2003,
- de peer en peer, 03-25-2003,
- les enjeux du référencement des locaux, 10-22-2002,
Other publications (related to the EPFL-DII Finances & Controlling group) :
- Indicateurs analytiques du domaine immobilier, exercice 2010 - ISBN 978-2-9700-649-2-3 - I. Chatton, J. Moszczynski, Ph. Pichon
- Indicateurs analytiques du domaine immobilier, exercice 2009 - ISBN 978-2-9700-649-1-6 - I. Chatton, J. Moszczynski, Ph. Pichon
- Indicateurs analytiques du domaine immobilier, exercice 2008 - ISBN 978-2-9700-649-0-9 - I. Chatton, L. Jeanneret, J. Moszczynski, Ph. Pichon
- Indicateurs analytiques du domaine immobilier, exercice 2007 - I. Chatton, L. Jeanneret, J. Moszczynski, Ph. Pichon, M. Repond
HOBBIESI have several hobbies; in particular I'm a fanatic of technology (computer geek).
LEITMOTIVOne Step Further.
LANGUAGESFrench: CEFR level C2 , excellent knowledge, mother tongue.
English: CEFR level B2 FCE and computer field technical terms.
German: CEFR level B1.
VOLUNTEER WORKFrom 2003 to 2009 : comptroller of the Fourchette Verte quality label under the mandate of the Ligues de la Santé to the FRC (Fédération Romande des Consommateurs).
In 2008 and 2009 : team project leader for the complete WEB site overhaul of the small town of Chavannes-sur-Moudon, on an open source CMS solution (TYPO3) using the HERMES project management methode (this project was conducted with a team of 6 volunteers); in parallel, mounting the generic and personnal emails solution for the town.