Claudia R. Binder
Fields of expertise
Regulatory mechanisms in human-environment systems
Inter- and transdisciplinarity
Teaching & PhD
- Environmental Sciences and Engineering,
- Doctoral Program in Architecture and Sciences of the City
- Doctoral Program in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Doctoral Program Digital Humanities
- Doctoral Program in Technology Management
This course provides students with the ability to critically reflect on sustainability and perform a sustainability assessment based of problems in urban areas. At the end of the course students are able to develop a own sustainability assessment with the...
This course provides the bases to understand material and energy production and consumption processes. Students learn how to develop a material flow analysis and apply it to cases of resource management. They analyze the implications of their models on re...
Initiation to the preparation and implementation of construction projects: organization (who does what, when and why?), conditions, challenges and risks, experiences. Particular emphasis on social and sustainable housing, in particular cooperatives and ec...