Teaching & PhD
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Doctoral Program in Microsystems and Microelectronics
- Doctoral Program in Electrical Engineering
- Doctoral Program in Mechanics
- Doctoral Program in Materials Science and Engineering
This lecture introduces the main principles, modeling and operation of semiconductor devices with main emphasis on major transistor concepts: bipolar, MOSFET (bulk, SOI, 3D) and new merging architectures (Tunnel FETs). Their main figuers of merit and the ...
The course aims at providing the elements related to the energy conversion with particular reference to the electricity production by means of conventional and renewable energy sources. The course illustrates the fundamental notions for the modeling of en...