* Parametric Reduced Order Model of a Gas Bearings Supported RotorJournal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power. 2024-01-01. DOI : 10.1115/1.4063424.
* A new method to interpolate POD reduced bases-Application to the parametric model order reduction of a gas bearings supported rotorInternational Journal For Numerical Methods In Engineering. 2023-06-09. DOI : 10.1002/nme.7305.
* A multigrid method for PDE-constrained optimization with uncertain inputs2023-02-27.
* Parametric Reduced Order Model of a Gas Bearings Supported Rotor2023. ASME TurboExpo 2023. Turbomachinery Technical Conference & Exposition, Boston, , MA, US, June 26-30, 2023.
* Quantifying uncertain system outputs via the multi-level Monte Carlo method --- distribution and robustness measuresInternational Journal for Uncertainty Quantification. 2023. DOI : 10.1615/Int.J.UncertaintyQuantification.2023045259.
* A combination technique for optimal control problems constrained by random PDEs2022-11-01
* Stable high-order randomized cubature formulae in arbitrary dimensionJournal of Approximation Theory. 2022-03-01. DOI : 10.1016/j.jat.2022.105706.
* MATHICSE Technical Report : Preconditioners for robust optimal control problems under uncertainty2021-10-15
* MATHICSE Technical Report : Density estimation in RKHS with application to Korobov spaces in high dimensions2021-08-28
* MATHICSE Technical Report : Uncertainty Quantification by MLMC and Local Time-stepping For Wave Propagation2021-07-01
* A hybrid collocation-perturbation approach for PDEs with random domainsAdvances In Computational Mathematics. 2021-06-01. DOI : 10.1007/s10444-021-09859-6.
* Photoluminescence emission induced by localized states in halide-passivated colloidal two-dimensional WS2 nanoflakesJournal Of Materials Chemistry C. 2021-02-21. DOI : 10.1039/d0tc05285j.
* Frequency-Domain Non-intrusive Greedy Model Order Reduction Based on Minimal Rational Approximation2021-01-01. 13th International Conference on Scientific Computing in Electrical Engineering (SCEE), Eindhoven, NETHERLANDS, Feb 16-20, 2020. p. 159-167. DOI : 10.1007/978-3-030-84238-3_16.
* Integration of activation maps of epicardial veins in computational cardiac electrophysiologyComputers In Biology And Medicine. 2020-12-01. DOI : 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2020.104047.
* MATHICSE Technical Report : Fast approximation by periodic kernel-based lattice-point interpolation with application in uncertainty quantification2020-07-13
* MATHICSE Technical Report : Regularity and sparse approximation of the recursive first moment equations for the lognormal Darcy problem2020-05-15
* Frequency-domain non-intrusive greedy Model Order Reduction based on minimal rational approximation13th International Conference on Scientific Computing in Electrical Engineering, Eindhoven, Netherlands, February 16-20, 2020.
* MATHICSE Technical Report: Existence of dynamical low rank approximations for random semi-linear evolutionary equations on the maximal interval2020-02-06
* MATHICSE Technical Report : A Multilevel Stochastic Gradient method for PDE-constrained Optimal Control Problems with uncertain parameters2020-01-09
* MATHICSE Technical Report : Sparse Polynomial Chaos expansions using Variational Relevance Vector Machines2020-01-09
* MATHICSE Technical Report : Function integration, reconstruction and approximation using rank-1 lattices2019-12-18
* On uncertainty quantification in hydrogeology and hydrogeophysicsAdvances in Water Resources. 2017. DOI : 10.1016/j.advwatres.2017.10.014.
* Efficient approximation of the contact area between rough surfacesEngineering Mechanics Institute International Conference, Metz, France, October 25-27, 2016.
* A Multi Level Monte Carlo Algorithm for the Treatment of Geometrical and Operational Uncertainties in Internal and External Aerodynamics2016. AIAA Aviation - 46th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference, Washington, D.C, 13-17 June 2016. p. 4398. DOI : 10.2514/6.2016-4398.
* Numerical methods for random and stochastic partial differential equationsStochastics and Partial Differential Equations Analysis and Computations. 2016. DOI : 10.1007/s40072-016-0073-2.
* Analysis and Computation of Hyperbolic PDEs with Random DataEncyclopedia of Applied and Computational Mathematics. 2015. DOI : 10.1007/978-3-540-70529-1_527.
* Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications - ENUMATH 20132015
* Numerical Methods For Uncertainty QuantificationInternational Journal For Uncertainty Quantification. 2015. DOI : 10.1615/Int.J.UncertaintyQuantification.2015014190.
* Analysis of discrete least squares on multivariate polynomial spaces with evaluations at low-discrepancy point setsJournal of Complexity. 2015. DOI : 10.1016/j.jco.2015.02.001.
* An effective algorithm for the generation of patient-specific Purkinje networks in computational electrocardiologyJournal Of Computational Physics. 2015. DOI : 10.1016/j.jcp.2014.11.043.
* Comparison of Clenshaw-Curtis and Leja Quasi-Optimal Sparse Grids for the Approximation of Random PDEs2015. International Conference on Spectral and High-Order Methods 2014 (ICOSAHOM'14), Salt Lake City, June 23-27, 2014. p. 475-482. DOI : 10.1007/978-3-319-19800-2_44.
* Patient-specific generation of the Purkinje network driven by clinical measurements of a normal propagationMedical & Biological Engineering & Computing. 2014. DOI : 10.1007/s11517-014-1183-5.
* On the Connection between the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman and the Fokker-Planck Control FrameworksApplied Mathematics. 2014. DOI : 10.4236/am.2014.516239.
* Sparse spectral approximations for computing polynomial functionals.... 2012.
* Stochastic spectral Galerkin and collocation methods for PDEs with random coefficients: a numerical comparisonSpectral and high order methods for partial differential equations : selected papers from the ICOSAHOM ’09 Conference, June 22-26, Trondheim, Norway; Berlin: Springer, 2011. p. 43-62.
* Electromechanical Coupling In Cardiac Dynamics: The Active Strain ApproachSiam Journal On Applied Mathematics. 2011. DOI : 10.1137/100788379.
Teaching & PhD