Fields of expertise
Teaching & PhD
- Life Sciences Engineering,
- Doctoral Program in Photonics
- Doctoral Program in Microsystems and Microelectronics
- Doctoral Program in Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Doctoral Program in Electrical Engineering
- Doctoral Program in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Doctoral Program in Materials Science and Engineering
Students are given the means to dig effectively into modern scientific literature in the multidisciplinary field of bioengineering. The method relies on granting sufficient time to become familiar with the background and hypotheses, on effective support ...
Introduction to geometrical and wave optics for understanding the principles of optical microscopes, their advantages and limitations. Describing the basic microscopy components and the commonly used biomicrocopy methods such as widefield and fluorescence...