Fields of expertise
robotics, mechanobiology, microtechnology, smart materials, soft matter physics
Teaching & PhD
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Doctoral Program in Mechanics
- Doctoral Program in Microsystems and Microelectronics
- Doctoral program in robotics, control, and intelligent systems
- Doctoral Program in Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Doctoral Program in Materials Science and Engineering
Provides the students with basic notions and tools for the analysis of dynamic systems. Shows them how to develop mathematical models of dynamic systems and perform analysis in time and frequency domains.
The objective of this course is to expose students to the fundamentals of robotics at small scale. This includes a focus on physical laws that predominate at the nano and microscale, technologies for fabricating small devices, bioinspired design and contr...